Braces for Kids and Teens
When can a child begin orthodontics?
- In some cases early treatment may begin at around 7-8 years of age for problems involving the positions of the jaws and dental development.
- At age 9-10 a child should see an orthodontist to check on the development of the permanent teeth and sometime at this time orthodontics is started.
- The most common time to start orthodontic treatment is around 11 to 14 years of age when most of the permanent teeth have come into the mouth.
As an orthodontic consultant Dr. Joseph Sherlock is amongst the most highly-trained dental specialists in the world.
He is one of only a few Consultants in the UK and has worked with children for over sixteen years both in both private and NHS practices.
- Book consultation Now: 0208 856 7870
- Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org