On arrival you will be greeted our reception staff and be asked sit in our waiting area
- If you have not already done so, you will be asked to fill in our new patient registration form
- Your consultation will last approximately 20-30 minutes
- Discuss your main areas of concern and what you would wish improve.
- The Consultant Orthodontist will examine your teeth, and position in-relation to your face when you smile and at rest
- He will outline how he would be able to straighten your teeth and improve your smile.
Most people associate orthodontics with metal braces. Today there are Several other appliances which are less visible. These include clear aligners such as Invisalign™ or lingual braces (behind the teeth) such as Incognito™ which are designed specifically for your own teeth.
These appliances will be discussed and examples shown. An outline of the treatment possibilities will be given.
If you wish to have further treatment, orthodontic records will be needed which consist of photographs of your smile and teeth, impressions of your teeth, and radiographs (X-Ray pictures).
This information will be studied, and discussed with you at a treatment planning appointment a couple of weeks later. Dr Sherlock will recommend the best treatment plan, including any treatment alternatives that may be available, and will discuss these in detail. This visit ensures mutual understanding about the proposed treatment and the desired result.
Call or email to book your free consultation on: 0208 856 2861 or email us your query at email@example.com
Before you start treatment, the treatment plan decided upon will be confirmed in writing, as well as fees and payment methods.